The Health Care District is currently scheduling COVID-19 vaccination appointments
for the following populations identified in the Governor’s executive order:
- Persons 65 years of age and older.
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact. (Must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older. (Must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older. (Must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older. (Must bring WORK/ID Badge)
- Persons ages 18+ deemed extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 as attested by their licensed physician. A letter must be provided with a physician's contact information and license number statement that the patient meets the defined eligibility criteria established by the form prescribed by the Florida Department of Health.
If you are in one of these groups and would like to schedule an appointment,
please visit vaccine.hcdpbc.org, or click the green button below.
This will place you in a virtual waiting room until vaccines become available.
For more information about COVID-19 or testing locations, click the blue button below.