As the C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics have expanded access at new sites throughout the county, our behavioral health services have also grown to better serve our patients.
Our Behavioral Health Team includes:
- A dedicated psychiatrist
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW’s)
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication management
- Psychosocial assessments
- Short-term psychotherapeutic services
- Case management services
- Integrative medical and behavioral health program
- Collaborations with community organizations
Patients must see a primary care physician for a referral to behavioral health services. To make an appointment, call 561-642-1000.