The C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics serve patients five days a week in 10 convenient locations and accept patients who walk in. We recommend, however, that patients make an appointment. To make an appointment, call 561-642-1000.
Bring to your appointment:
- Proof of address – required with or without insurance
- If you have medical coverage, please bring a copy of your insurance, Medicaid or Medicare card
- Records from other doctors and/or hospitals
- All medicines you are taking, including medicines prescribed by your doctors and any creams, vitamins and products you take for pain, allergy, colds, etc.
- Copies of your lab, x-ray and special procedure reports
- A list of any health concerns you may have
If you wish to apply for our Sliding Fee Scale, please bring one of the following items:
- Most current tax return or three most recent pay stubs
We are required by state and federal regulation to obtain certain information for our records, as well as signed verification that we have provided you with basic information regarding your care at the C.L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics.