About the Health Care District
The Health Care District of Palm Beach County is an integrated public health system established by the voters and is an equal opportunity employer of approximately 1,300 employees.
The Health Care District's mission is to be the health care safety net for Palm Beach County.
The Health Care District provides challenging and fulfilling employment opportunities through:
- adult and pediatric medical, dental, behavioral health and women’s health services at nine C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics,
- an acute care, teaching hospital, Lakeside Medical Center, located in rural, western Palm Beach County,
- a long-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, the Edward J. Healey Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- a School Health program, which staffs registered nurses in nearly 170 public schools,
- a nationally-recognized Trauma System,
- a pharmacy operation,
- and health coverage programs for uninsured, eligible county residents.
The dedicated professionals with the Health Care District of Palm Beach County help keep our community healthy. Learn how you can join our team.
For more information, please email us.