COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, Health Care District of Palm Beach County is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace by requiring all newly hired employees to either show proof of full vaccination for COVID 19 upon start date, or have the first shot upon start date. New hires who receive the two- shot dose must receive the second shot within 30 days of the first shot. Failure to show proof of the second shot will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
About the Health Care District
The Health Care District of Palm Beach County is an integrated public health system established by the voters and is an equal opportunity employer of approximately 1,300 employees.
The Health Care District's mission is to be the health care safety net for Palm Beach County.
The Health Care District provides challenging and fulfilling employment opportunities through:
- adult and pediatric medical, dental, behavioral health and women’s health services at nine C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics,
- an acute care, teaching hospital, Lakeside Medical Center, located in rural, western Palm Beach County,
- a long-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, the Edward J. Healey Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
- a School Health program, which staffs registered nurses in nearly 170 public schools,
- a nationally-recognized Trauma System,
- a pharmacy operation,
- and health coverage programs for uninsured, eligible county residents.
The dedicated professionals with the Health Care District of Palm Beach County help keep our community healthy. Learn how you can join our team.
For more information, please email us.
HCD participates in E-Verify
HCD company participates in the U.S. federal government's E-Verify program and will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please select a topic below.
Right to Work (PDF)
HCD participa en E-Verify
HCD participa en el programa E-Verify del gobierno federal de los EE. UU., en el cual proveen a la Administración de Seguro Social (SSA, por sus siglas en inglés) y, de ser necesario, al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS, por sus siglas en inglés) información proveniente del Formulario I-9 del nuevo empleado para confirmar su elegibilidad de empleo. Para obtener más información acerca del programa E-Verify visite éste enlace:
Derecho a Trabajar (PDF)