Lakeside Medical Center is located at the intersection of Hooker Highway (SR80) and Main Street (SR441) in Belle Glade, FL.
Hooker Highway and Main Street, Belle Glade
39200 Hooker Highway
Belle Glade, FL 33430
From South via I-75 or US 27
- Exit onto US 27 and head north approx. 41 miles. Turn right on SR 80 (W. Palm Beach Rd). Turn left on SR 715 (NW 16th St). Turn right on Hooker Hwy to intersection at Main St (US 441).
From East via Florida’s Turnpike or I-95
- Exit onto SR 80 (Southern Blvd). Travel west approx. 32 miles to intersection of Hooker Hwy and Main St (US 441).
From North via SR 715 or US 441
- On SR 715 travel south and turn left (east) onto Hooker Hwy. On US 441 travel south and turn right (west) onto Hooker Hwy.
- Palm Tran service is available to the hospital. Bus stops are located on the south side of Hooker Highway. Visit Palm Tran’s web site for route and schedule information.
- The hospital features 595 spaces in its parking lots, which are well-lit and designed for smooth traffic flow.
Finding your way
Getting around any hospital can be a challenge. This map will help you find your way around with ease.
Download Lakeside Medical Center campus map (PDF).