If you have an appointment for testing, please follow these instructions:
- Plan to arrive at your scheduled time. If you arrive early you may be directed out of the line until your scheduled appointment. There may be significant wait times.
- Display your ID on dashboard when you arrive.
- Your ID must match name and address of person registered, only persons registered will be tested.
- Do not roll down window unless instructed to do so.
- No more than two people in the vehicle. You will be turned away if more than two people.
- Unable to accommodate motorcycles or rideshare vehicles (i.e. Lyft or Uber).
- There are no bathrooms.
- Each person who needs testing must be seated next to a working window.
- All passengers must stay inside vehicles from arrival to departure.
- The address is:
5444 Haverhill Road,West Palm Beach, Florida 33407
- You can only enter from Haverhill Road. The location is just south of 45th street on Haverhill Road.
- Follow all instructions from local Law Enforcement and National Guard upon entry to the area.