Board of Directors, Member
To oversee the financial health and stability of the organization and to and support the management and hold it accountable to working in accordance with our mission.
C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinic’s Mission
To provide compassionate, comprehensive health services to all Palm Beach County residents, through collaboration and partnerships, in a culturally sensitive environment.
- A commitment to developing relationships with fellow Board members, staff, and our community
- Willingness to represent CLBPCC at events and be an ambassador to the community
- Build relationships with staff, service partners and neighbors.
- Board members have the opportunity to participate in trainings and the annual strategic planning, all occasions to deepen understanding of and commitment to CLBPCC’s values and work.
- Annually, the Board reviews approves the annual budget for the following year. The Board considers for approval any staff proposals for spending that varies significantly from the budget. The Board receives and reviews a report from outside financial auditors each year.
All Board members are encouraged to serve on one or more committees, where everyone is supported by fellow Board members, staff and Board.
- The Finance Committee, including the Treasurer, meets monthly.
- The Membership/Nominating Committee meets as necessary.
- The Quality Council meets with clinic staff monthly.
How to become a Board member
- If you are ready to apply, please submit the form below.