Skip to main content


Our hospital has a full-body spiral CT scan, ultrasound and nuclear medicine. If you need a traditional x-ray or specialized scan, your doctor will order the tests you need. You will receive more than one bill. The first bill will be from the hospital for use of equipment and supplies. There will also be a bill from the radiologist (doctor who reads the x-rays and scans.) The second bill is for services. 

Picture of a CT scan displaying a side view of four scans of a patients brain