Electronic Claim Transaction
Effective for Dates of Service on or after April 1, 2019, all claims should be submitted to Community Care Plan (CCP), who is serving as the District Cares Program third-party administrator (TPA).
Community Care Plan (CCP) understands that the use of electronic healthcare transactions is of great value to the provider community. CCP and its strategic clearinghouse partner Availity are working together to promote the adoption and use of electronic health care transactions including claim transactions and electronic remittance advice, so that your organization can take better advantage of the savings available. If you are currently submitting paper claims to CCP or using a clearinghouse that is unable or unwilling to submit claims electronically to CCP’s clearinghouse, you have options available to you that will allow you to send electronic claims and start saving time and money today!
CCP and Availity partnered to offer free claim and Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) options. We are excited to offer an enhanced free claim direct data entry option and ERA portal for your use. This option enables providers to conduct business with CCP using the following methods. These are entirely sponsored by CCP, at no cost to you:
- Enter and submit claims, receive ERA, and exchange other electronic transactions using a browser-based application over the Internet.
- Directly transmit HIPAA compliant ANSI transactions over a secure direct connection.
- If you are currently registered with Availity, access the Availity Portal to for CCP.
- If you are not currently registered with Availity, you can register at availity.com to use the Availity Portal for CCP.
- For assistance with registration to the Availity portal, please access an on-demand training video.
- To learn more about these options, visit www.availity.com or contact Availity at 1-800-282-4548. We know you will enjoy industry leading products and services that will bring value to your organization!
- Clearinghouse: Availity
- Payer Name: Community Care Plan (Palm Beach Health District)
- Payer ID: PBHD1