About the Health Care District
The Health Care District of Palm Beach County is an integrated public health system established by the voters and is an equal opportunity employer of approximately 1,000 employees.
The Health Care District's mission is to be the health care safety net for Palm Beach County.
The Health Care District provides challenging and fulfilling employment opportunities through:
- its health coverage programs for uninsured residents,
- a nationally-recognized Trauma System,
- adult and pediatric services at the five C. L. Brumback Primary Care Clinics,
- a School Health program which staffs registered nurses in nearly 170 public schools,
- a pharmacy operation,
- a long-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, the Edward J. Healey Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, and
- an acute care hospital, Lakeside Medical Center, located in rural, western Palm Beach County.
The dedicated professionals with the Health Care District of Palm Beach County help keep our community healthy. Learn how you can join our team.
For more information, please contact the Health Care District's Human Resources Department at (561) 804-5982 or email us.